Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll
Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll <br> Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Friday 24 October 2008

24 OCT 2008

I wish I had more time to write, but my feet have hardly touched the ground in the last few days. It's our last couple of days with Dave, and we've been in Vang Vieng in Laos. We've been floating down a river in tractor tyres, rock climbing (although I didn't get very high...I'm more of a land-lover than a mountain goat!) and this morning we hired out motorbikes for a bit of an exploration. Unfortunately, in the ten minutes I had to teach myself to ride a bike, I realised quite early on that it would be an expensive disaster, so I settled for riding on the back of Dave's instead. Chloe rode on Ben's, one of the travellers we've been with for the last 4 days. He's travelling South East Asia on his bike and you can read about his adventures here: www.benonhisbike.blogspot.com.

We've got to catch ther bus back to Vientienne now, which will take about four hours, and tomorrow we fly back to Kuala Lumpur. Sorry this one's not been very informative, but there's not much time for a good story!

Write properly soon,
Rachel x

No comments: