Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll
Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll <br> Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Saturday 22 May 2010

22 MAY 2010

Final exams have eaten so much of the last month that I haven't actually checked the news or left the house/garden for so long that I have nothing of environmental interest to comment on! The only thing I'm aware of that's happening outside the exam bubble is Bono's back surgery, which is not only a bit of a nuisance for poor Bono but also puts U2's Glastonbury Festival appearance in jeopardy. However, I'd rather he took the time to get better than rush it and appear at Glasto. Even if it is the light at the end of the tunnel that's seen me through the last few weeks!

Anyway, I came across this photo from a trip to Lok Kawi Zoo in Kota Kinabalu, August 2008, but it sums up how I'm feeling right now (minus the ice-cream).

No comments: