Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll
Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll <br> Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Friday 1 May 2009

01 MAY 09

...and then we missed the plane.

Well, not so much missed it as Air Asia kindly moved the departure time forward an hour without telling us! So we're in KK for another night, very, very kindly being looked after by Francoise, and intend to fly out to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow evening! We've managed to move all of our flights over a day as the next available flight doesn't leave until tomorrow morning, half an hour AFTER the connecting flight departs for Siem Reap!

You can imagine how pleased I was at the airport! Especially to be told that they couldn't let us know because I'd given them an international number. Assuming, then, that I'd given a parent's mobile number to counteract any potential 'no signal in the jungle' complications I was a tad irritated to spy on their computers that I had, in fact, given my Malaysian number. So nobody had tried to contact us, hence we arrived at the airport merely 15 minutes after our aeroplane had taken to the night sky.

Fantabulous.

No comments: