Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll
Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll <br> Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Saturday 7 March 2009

08 MAR 09

Against all odds the jungle is now connected to the internet! Of course, I have no idea how long this will last for, but at least it's been here for long enough to sort out some boring admin things and send an email or two. It's also given me a moment to peruse the 'stat-counter' thing that records how many people read this blog, and I've got to say I'm impressed! In the last week there have been visitors from Kuala Lumpur, Germany, America, France and even Russia

(Edited 12 MAR 09: The internet died as I was typing the next sentence and I've forgotten what I was intending to write about, so this post has been abandoned and a new one embarked upon. Sorry about that - these things are temperamental out here!)

No comments: