Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll
Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Words, Wildlife, Rock & Roll <br> Borneo, Wales, Infinity and Beyond...

Sunday 4 January 2009

The Twelve Days of Christmas (part one)

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
An orangutan in a fig tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Two silvered langurs and an orangutan in a fig tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Three french men, two silvered langurs and an orangutan in a fig tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Four calling gibbons, three french men...

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Five rambutan...

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Six flying hornbills...

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Seven crocs-a-swimming...

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Eight proboscis monkeys...

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Nine giant geckos...

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Ten thousand ants...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Eleven bleeding leechbites...

On the twelth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Twelve million mosquitoes...

(Music: traditional, Revised lyrics: R. Henson)

No comments: